Sales Integrations

GHunt5
Participante

Deleting Users

resolver

Knowing that we have Hubspot synced to SalesForce is it best practice to delete deactivated users from HS or just leave them as deactivated?  

i.e. deleting them from HS would impact SF reports and activeties in a negative manner?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Deleting Users

resolver

Hi @GHunt5 

I'd suggest assigning current leads and related objects to the new user before deactivating or deleting the users from HubSpot. That way, we will not have sync issues between the platforms. I'd suggest deactivating the users instead of deleting them; I'd like to keep the record of the users. 🙂

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak for the tag.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

Exibir solução no post original

3 Respostas 3
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

Deleting Users

resolver

Hi @GHunt5 

I'd suggest assigning current leads and related objects to the new user before deactivating or deleting the users from HubSpot. That way, we will not have sync issues between the platforms. I'd suggest deactivating the users instead of deleting them; I'd like to keep the record of the users. 🙂

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak for the tag.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost
LaurenRyan
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Deleting Users

resolver

Inactive users in Salesforce often cause sync errors in the integration. Similar to inactive picklist values, HubSpot can't send data for inactive record values to Salesforce.

I recommend reassigning records owned by inactive users to an updated user (or the integration user) and deactivating the user HubSpot.

MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Deleting Users

resolver

Hi @GHunt5,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

hi @LaurenRyan@TrujayJay@Aakar, do you have any tips for @GHunt5? Thank you!   

Cheers
Mia, Community Team  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings