Sales Integrations

NAds
Contributeur

Date format syncing with Airtable

Résolue
Hello Hubspot experts. Help me out, will ya?

I am syncing Airtable with Hubspot through Zapier (all 3 are free versions).

All fields sync perfectly fine except the date fields from Hubspot. They dont translate to airtable.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
HubDoPete
Solution
Guide | Partenaire solutions Gold

Résolue

HubSpot API uses UNIX timestamps and Airtable API uses ISO 8601 format. You might not be able to achieve what you want with free Zapier if you need to add extra steps to the zap to reformat dates

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

8 Réponses
HubDoPete
Solution

Résolue

HubSpot API uses UNIX timestamps and Airtable API uses ISO 8601 format. You might not be able to achieve what you want with free Zapier if you need to add extra steps to the zap to reformat dates

NAds
Contributeur

Résolue
So, these are two date fields in airtable.

- Formated both dates as Local and none synced.

- Both as friendly and only One of them synced (with the wrong date).

- US and nothing.

- European only synced the other field (wrong date and hour).

- ISO synced nothing.

I hope i wasnt too confusing.

Thanks in advance.
0 Votes
webdew
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Guide | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Résolue

Hi @NAds ,

Frst you need to make sure that in both Hubspot and Airtable the property field type should be the same. If they are not the same, it won’t get copied.

Can you plz check which field type is selected for the property ‘Date’ in Airtable and let me know ?

So that i can help better.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

NAds
Contributeur

Résolue
Hello webdew.
It just doesnt sync the hubspot date field with the airtable date field. I tried all date formats in airtable and 1 or 2 "work" but a random date is added. Not the correct one.
0 Votes
Ben_M
Conseiller clé

Résolue

What types are working but posting the wrong date? Also if you have not already, have you involved airtable's support to see if this is potentially an issue on their end?

Ben_M
Conseiller clé

Résolue

What do you mean by "they don't translate"?  Are you getting an error? From where (hubspot, zapier, airtable)? What is the error?

As mentioned, there is a native hubspot integration and I would always recommend native integrations over Zapier.  But depending on what your error is, will depend on next steps for you.

NAds
Contributeur

Résolue
Hi Ben.
There is no "written" error. It just doesnt sync the hubspot date field with the airtable date field. I tried all date formats in airtable and 1 or 2 "work" but a random date is added. Not the correct one.

I believe the native hubspot integration is for paid hubspot plans only.
0 Votes
MiaSrebrnjak
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @NAds,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Have you maybe considered using our Data Sync Integration with Airtable? Link here, it might be a suitable solution! 

I also wanted to tag a couple of subject matter experts: @HubDoPete@Ben_M@ellenrathburn I've noticed that you shared great tips and solutions regarding Zapier in the past, do you maybe have any tips for @NAds?

Thank you!

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings