Creating/Updating Contact from Gravity Forms using Zapier date incorrect

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I am using Zapier to gather information from a submitted Gravity Form and push the information into a new or existing contact. 

The problem is, within Zapier, the step that involves taking the date as YYYY-MM-DD does an incorrect converstion to Unix Time.

Data Out is shown as 1510444800000. But data in is 2017-11-13. 1510444800000 when converted back to Unix time is 2017-11-12 which is incorrect. This value is then pushed into Hubspot. So, the date is always -1 day......And I have no Idea why. Has it got to do with my timezones? I'm in Australia

dataout.JPGdata outData In.JPGdata in

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Ok, so I've answered my own question- (I hate it when that happens Smiley Wink. Zapier timezone was set to Australia (GMT +10). I changed back to UTC and now it works.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Ok, so I've answered my own question- (I hate it when that happens Smiley Wink. Zapier timezone was set to Australia (GMT +10). I changed back to UTC and now it works.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @t_stania

I am glad you were able to figure out what was going on, and thank you for sharing the answer with the community! Smiley Happy 

Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes