Contacts Update VERY slow

New Contributor

Hi Again

Is it just me or is Hubspot just really slow at everything?

I've experimented with adding contacts from a simple web form and it's taking 20+ minutes for Hubspot contacts to recognize a new contact. Other integrations are virtually real-time.

Is there a way speed up Hubspot refresh or is this it?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @trialRun2 . Can you expand a bit on a simple web form? Are you using a HubSpot form? or the Collected Forms tool? or on of HubSpot's Lead Flow pop-ups?

While we do need to allow for processing time, its usually only a matter of a few minutes, when using HUbSpot forms and Lead Flows. The Collected forms could take longer as the algorithm looks for certain parameters before moving the info to HubSpot. 

If you are using an embedded form or an API, you could be subject to time lags. 

Ed

INBOUND 2017 is just around the corner. Find out more at inbound.com or check out the post on the main Community page. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Ed

Sorry. Should have been more clear. In this case I'm using a JotForm and a zap from Zapier.

They tell me that their zaps are generally Instant with some exceptions. I typically receive an email from Form submission within 1 or 2 seconds and Zapier tell me that their logs are not showing undue delay and therefore suspect it's a Hubspot issue.

Would like to know where the bottleneck is so I can avoid it.

I might try connecting to Pipedrive and see if they have the same issue.

Any ideas or thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

0 Upvotes