Contact associated when I import deals

New Contributor

Hi, I had import my old CRM deals and contacts, and I need to create as association between then. The contact "email" appears at the same time inside the field "Deal Email". Hubspot doesn´t create a relation between them. I uploaded thousand of deals, and it´s impossible to create a manual relation. Please, help!

Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
8 Replies
Community Thought Leader

Solution Removed - Hostile

hubspot-solutions-signature-button-help-with-hubspot-v01.png

hubspot-solutions-signature-button-retainer-pricing-v01.png

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks a lot, but I wanted to know about advanced solutions. Where is que "opened door"? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Community Thought Leader

Solution Removed - Hostile

hubspot-solutions-signature-button-help-with-hubspot-v01.png

hubspot-solutions-signature-button-retainer-pricing-v01.png

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

What happened with the @MFrankJohnson answers?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Animum3d

There is a solution available to set the links between your deals and contacts during (or post-) import. It does require using a 3rd party tool, Import2 Wizard, but its free and simple to use.  

In your case since you have both deals & contacts already in HubSpot, you would simply:

1. Export the deals to CSV to get the unique Deal ID & your "Deal Email" fields

2. Start an update using Import2 Wizard, which will use the CSV to perform an update on just the fields you need (in your case, "Associated Contact" field)

Here's a step-by-step guide + video on how to accomplish this: https://blog.import2.com/update-hubspot-deals-to-link-to-contact/

Screenshot 2018-07-03 13.23.13.png

New Contributor

Hi Ashley, thanks a lot. I´ll check it. If it´s a free solution, it´s ok. I have no budget for that. I can´t understand why Hubspot doesn´t offer a solution for that. Even, I´m thinking about to hire other CRM. 

Thanks a lot. 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Excuse me @ashley_milne, why you said "free" if it doesn´t? I can understand the paying systems and platforms, but not fake suggestion. 

0 Upvotes
Esteemed Contributor

@Animum3d

Import2 Wizard is free for up to 5 imports per month and files up to 1,000 rows

If you have any questions or doubts about it working for you, I'd be happy to guide you through your first import/update!