Sales Integrations

bburt

Connecting second ecommerce store

Hello,

I operate two Woocommerce sites. I have one of those sites integrated with Hubspot. I can add a second store to Hubspot. 

My question is are the contacts from the two separate stores kept separate? 

Thanks

Brian

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
rikkilear
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Hey Brian,

There are several ways you could do this.

Assuming you are brining them into the same HubSpot account you could push them into seperate Pipelines (ie deal stages, revenue etc), you could assign them to different owners / teams so only specific people can see them or create a property field which indicates which store they can through (good for reporting).

It really depends how you want them to be seperated? Let me know and I can post more details on the solution.

----------------------

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Full HubSpot agency: https://www.digital22.com/

Free HubSpot Training: https://www.digital22.com/free-2021-training

bburt

Ok here is the response I am getting from the app company "Makewebbetter"

Question : Hello, I am using your integration with Hubspot to connect a woocommerce site. I have a second woocommerce site and I am wondering if it is possible to connect it to HUbspot as well maintaining a second installation within Hubspot.
09:37
Hi Brian
Kavya Singh
Can you please tell me that if you are using free version of our plugin or paid one?
Kavya Singh
The free version
So, you can install it on your other woocommerce site
Kavya Singh
Ok currently within Hubspot when I go to add another store the connect button is greyed out. Are you saying once the plugin is installed on the second store that the button will be available?
A second question is will the contacts from the second site simply be mixed in with the current contacts?
If you want to connect your second woocommerce store with single hubspot account, our team will do it for you, we will charge you $40 for that
Kavya Singh
And answer to your second question, yes your contacts will be mixed
Kavya Singh
Ok so the only way to have separate contact lists is with a second instance of a Hubspot account.
As I understand it the problem with mixing contacts is that of having duplicate accounts. I think if you have the same name and email address it will simply overwrite the current account. That would not be correct since they are truly separate accounts in separate systems. Do I understand that correctly?
Hello Brain but there is no way to filter out the contact
Vipin

0 Upvotes
bburt

Thanks very much. 

I just looked at the process and it looks like the app only allows the integration of one woocommerce installation. It says the app is installed (which it is) but does not give me a way to integrate a second account.

I am now making an inquiry to the Makewebbetter people as well.

0 Upvotes