Sales Integrations

rosemela
Mitglied

Connecting my inbox to HubSpot Sales and retroactive logging

lösung

I want to understand the benefits of having my team connect their gmail inboxes using the Sales product, and whether it would track *past* emails for logged contacts/deals, or if it would only work going forward?

Emphasis here on tracking activities that have happened in the past.

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi @rosemela, welcome to the Community! To answer your question, at this time it's not possible for HubSpot to retrieve/log this data retroactively. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
6 Antworten
roisinkirby
Lösung
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hi @rosemela, welcome to the Community! To answer your question, at this time it's not possible for HubSpot to retrieve/log this data retroactively. 

0 Upvotes
ERhoades
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hello, 

Is there any sort of update available on this? We are interested in retroactive sync back 30, 60 or 90 days. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
rosemela
Mitglied

lösung

Thank you @roisinkirby. Can you confirm that if I link to my gmail inbox, whether it adds all interactions subsequently, or just adds in interactions linked to existing records (deals, contacts, companies) that have already been added in manually into our system?

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @rosemela as long as you have the 'Log in CRM' box is checked all subsequent correspondance can/will be logged. Please see the two articles I have linked below for further outline on how this feature works / what to check and fix if you have any issues. Hope this helps! 🙂

gmail-compose-email-log-in-crm.png

How to log your email in the CRM using HubSpot Sales

Why wasn't my email logged in the CRM by HubSpot Sales?

0 Upvotes
Vik
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

You can use DOSSIER, an app to organize customer conversations in HubSpot. The free product logs emails for the last 30 days  in HubSpot with company, contact and emails. Go to the company site http://www.dossier.work. To retroactively go back more than 30 days, ex. to 2 years, you have to be a paid user and fees are usually $25/mo for email volume that is on the low-to-medium scale. 

0 Upvotes
ThreadsHelp2018
Stratege/Strategin

lösung

Hi,
We have developed a solution that can sync your historic emails with your HubSpot deals/contacts. It will also automatically log any new emails sent and received from your email client. Feel free to drop me a line at threads@jpy.com 

0 Upvotes