Sales Integrations

sskurdah
Mitglied

Connecting Deals and Google Sheets

lösung

Hi there - 

I have a question about connecting Google Sheets with HubSpot deals. 

I want to upate a Google sheet with the current Deal Stage of a deal as the deal moves through the pipeline. I know you can update sheets with HubSpot data through Zapier, but it doesn't seem like it is possible to update with deal properties. 

Is there another way to connect HubSpot and Sheets, or perhaps something in Zapier I am overlooking? 

Thanks!!

0 Upvotes
2 Akzeptierte Lösungen
Trumeter
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Elite Partner

lösung

You can do this if the trigger is a deal entering a new stage.  So anytime a deal enters a new stage (any stage), you can automatically update a Google sheet.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
Trumeter
Lösung

lösung

Looks like you would need multiple Zaps but they would be easy, as you can copy Zaps on your Home Screen.  Look at list of Zaps, and the down arrow offers an option to copy.  Each copy you just go in and change the deal stage... and even if they let you combine triggers into a single Zap, it then would lead to a billable Zap due to the number of steps.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
13 Antworten
parsylAL
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Just discovering this thread and being a bit lazy about reading through, but wondering whether property info from deals can be exported dynamically to Google Sheets on an ongoing basis? (i.e. without a deal-stage change?) We are looking to enter 15-20 "deal-qualifying" details that might be procured on a rolling basis. Seeking export of info to Google Sheets for collaboration, color-coding, sharing-with-partners-outside-our-immediate0org purposes. Thanks for any insight!

0 Upvotes
olga_rusnak
Mitglied

lösung

hi @sskurdah 

Actually, you can try using Coupler.io Google Sheets add-on which works in a bit different way. It allows you to synchronize your Deals information between HubSpot and Google Sheets on a schedule (at the moment the tool offers a 1-hour data refresh as the most frequent option). What is going to happen, all your data will get automatically updated (rewritten) in your connected sheet in Google Sheets once per hour. It would be great to find out whether you would possibly consider this alternative!

0 Upvotes
SteveES
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Does anyone else have any new Tools they're using to update and create Deals in Hubspot using Google Sheets. G-Accon appears to be one I plan to explore now, but thought I'd ask.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Hey @sskurdah, welcome to the Community. 

This is not something I've seen done before, so tagging a few of our CRM experts to see if they have seen this acheived:

@StephanyWHP@tms0003@Trumeter@David_HubSnacks

0 Upvotes
Trumeter
Lösung

lösung

You can do this if the trigger is a deal entering a new stage.  So anytime a deal enters a new stage (any stage), you can automatically update a Google sheet.

0 Upvotes
sskurdah
Mitglied

lösung

@Trumeter

Thanks for your response! Are you referring to this connection through Zapier? 

The only available option I see is New Deal in Stage: Triggers when a new deal enters a stage. 

I had thought that this would only trigger when a new deal was created at a specified  stage, but maybe I am missing something? 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Trumeter

lösung

Yes, Zapier.  My understanding is the trigger is when a Deal enters a new stage.  So conceptually you could set the trigger for some up to all of your stages, and anytime a deal is entering those stages, then the information flows to a Google Sheet.  Let me check now and will confirm.

0 Upvotes
Trumeter

lösung

Yes, just tried it and it works... doesn't have to be a new deal, but rather a deal entering a new stage.

0 Upvotes
sskurdah
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks @Trumeter. Would I need to set up a separate Zap for each deal stage for the current deal stage to dynamically pull into the Google sheet? 

0 Upvotes
Trumeter
Lösung

lösung

Looks like you would need multiple Zaps but they would be easy, as you can copy Zaps on your Home Screen.  Look at list of Zaps, and the down arrow offers an option to copy.  Each copy you just go in and change the deal stage... and even if they let you combine triggers into a single Zap, it then would lead to a billable Zap due to the number of steps.

0 Upvotes
David_HubSnacks

lösung

Sory not seen this. Although I will try in our test environment with Zapier and see if it works.

Warm regards,
David
HubSnacks
Unlimited HubSpot Tasks For a Fixed Month Fee
www.hubsnacks.com
HubSpot Certified Diamond Solutions Partner
roisinkirby
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

lösung

Thanks @David_HubSnacks!