Connect Leader

jarrodholiway
Participant

Does anyone use an agent assisted dialing service. We use Connect & Sell and are thinking of switching to ConnectLeader because they promise a much better HubSpot integration. Can anyone verify this?

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @jarrodholiway,

While I don't have experience specific to the ConnectLeader integration, if you can share what your end goals with an integration are, I can try to assist! 

Additionally, I did want to share the integrations library for your reference.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 Upvotes
BenAdvantage

I have not been able to integrate HubSpot and Connect Leader. We do use and really like the Connect Leader service, but the integration is not a straight forward process.  

0 Upvotes
jarrodholiway
Participant

Update: I have been able to work with the ConnectLeader tech support and we now have a seamless integration.

0 Upvotes
BenAdvantage

Thanks for the update! I will reach out to CL support and try to get mine integrated as well. FYI- take a look at RING.IO, they are a lot less expensive and from what I see offer a very similar service with a seamless integration into HubSpot. 

Thanks, 

0 Upvotes
AMorgan030

UGH REPORT IAN AND ANDRES

0 Upvotes
AMorgan030

REPORTTTTTTTTTTTTTT IANNNNNN AND ANDRES 

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @AMorgan030 

I'm sorry for the frustration you experienced with your laptop. I can see you have been in touch after posting on Community with one of my colleague on the chat who advised reaching out to your IT Team and/or going to the Apple Store to talk to an expert to see if you've been hacked or scammed for real or not - they will be better to help here!

Thank you

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !