Connect Jira Cloud Issue with Hubspot contact from Hubspot

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello there,

is there a possibility to connect a Jira issue to a Hubspot contact FROM Hubspot? I can connect a Hubspot contact to a Jira issue from Jira, but can't find a way to do it the other way around.

Best regards

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello there,

is it possible to create a notification in Hubspot if the Jira issue status changed?

I want to create a notification in Hubspot if the Jira issue is changed to done, so that I know when to recontact a contact and tell him/her that the feature is ready.

Best regards

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey @HubHubHub 

I would like to share with your the following information:

As in HubSpot, we have limited information and resources related to this integration, I would recommend reaching out to Atlassian Support, as their team created the integration. Even though you are wondering what is possible on the HubSpot side, they would be able to provide insight as to what is possible to accomplish.

I hope this helps.

Thank you

Sharon

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

It looks like Atlassian is getting rid of the integration that connects JIRA issues to CRM contacts. I submited an idea to replace it:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Integrations/Associate-JIRA-issues-with-CRM-contacts-and-or-c...