Connect Jira Cloud Issue with Hubspot contact from Hubspot

HubHubHub

Hello there,

is there a possibility to connect a Jira issue to a Hubspot contact FROM Hubspot? I can connect a Hubspot contact to a Jira issue from Jira, but can't find a way to do it the other way around.

Best regards

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubHubHub

Hello there,

is it possible to create a notification in Hubspot if the Jira issue status changed?

I want to create a notification in Hubspot if the Jira issue is changed to done, so that I know when to recontact a contact and tell him/her that the feature is ready.

Best regards

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @HubHubHub 

I would like to share with your the following information:

As in HubSpot, we have limited information and resources related to this integration, I would recommend reaching out to Atlassian Support, as their team created the integration. Even though you are wondering what is possible on the HubSpot side, they would be able to provide insight as to what is possible to accomplish.

I hope this helps.

Thank you

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
edwin177
Participant

It looks like Atlassian is getting rid of the integration that connects JIRA issues to CRM contacts. I submited an idea to replace it:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Sales-Integrations/Associate-JIRA-issues-with-CRM-contacts-and-or-c...