Sales Integrations

LRico
Participant

Confirmation Email vs Client Accepting the Meeting

SOLVE

Hi all, 

I have seen that some clients don't show up after having scheduled a meeting. The main reason is that they do not find it in their calendars because what has been sent is just a confirmation email, and what they need to receive is confirmation of a meeting that they can accept or refuse, which appears automatically in their calendars as it shows when one receives an invitation for any meeting.

Have anyone worked arround this issue different that use Calendly?

Please, any idea will be very well appreciate it.

Many thanks

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Jigar_Thakker
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@LRico 

You can ensure clients receive a meeting invitation instead of just a confirmation email by customizing the settings when inserting proposed meeting times in emails.

Make sure to include the length of time for the meeting, the title of the meeting, information about how and where you will connect with your meeting attendee, and a description of the meeting that appears in the invite.

This way, the contact can select one of the time slot options and then confirm the meeting time: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/send-proposed-meeting-times-in-an-email 

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

If my post was helpful in addressing your query, Support the community by indicating it as the solution.

View solution in original post

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LRico,

This is the email that HubSpot sends by default to someone who just booked a meeting:

karstenkoehler_0-1702617620221.png

If you book a meeting through your link, do you not receive an email like this? If so, can you try with another non-business email address?

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
Jigar_Thakker
Solution

SOLVE

@LRico 

You can ensure clients receive a meeting invitation instead of just a confirmation email by customizing the settings when inserting proposed meeting times in emails.

Make sure to include the length of time for the meeting, the title of the meeting, information about how and where you will connect with your meeting attendee, and a description of the meeting that appears in the invite.

This way, the contact can select one of the time slot options and then confirm the meeting time: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/meetings-tool/send-proposed-meeting-times-in-an-email 

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

If my post was helpful in addressing your query, Support the community by indicating it as the solution.

LRico
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Jigart, 

Thanks for your reply.

I think I forgot to mention that I was referring to the confirmation email that a client recevied when they book through the calendar page. Is there any chance still with that email to create a Accept boton for their own calendars?

Many thanks,

Luis

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LRico,

The meeting tool is sending a calendar invite automatically – have you submitted your own meeting link and double checked?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
LRico
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, 

Thanks for your reply.

This is the same reply I did to Jigart.

I think I forgot to mention that I was referring to the confirmation email that a client recevied when they book through the calendar page. Is there any chance still with that email to create a Accept boton for their own calendars?

Many thanks,

Luis

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LRico,

Do you mean that you'd like the calendar invite to be within the same email as the confirmation email? If so, this is not possible.

Other than that, HubSpot does by default send a calendar invitation. Have you tried booking a meeting on your own calendar? You should receive a calendar invitation.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
LRico
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

I think the best way to show wha I received as a client when I book it from my online calendar. There is no chance that I can "save" it in my calendar in Outlook.. 

Do you have the chance to send me what you receive?

Many thanks,

LRico_1-1702586234448.png

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LRico,

This is the email that HubSpot sends by default to someone who just booked a meeting:

karstenkoehler_0-1702617620221.png

If you book a meeting through your link, do you not receive an email like this? If so, can you try with another non-business email address?

Karsten Köhler

LRico
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

I can't believe it. My email is not like that.

That is the problem, I will check what happens if I use another email. The idea is to use the corporate one. 

Many thanks for helping me, really appreciate it. 

All the best and I will let you know what when i fix it.

Luis

0 Upvotes