Sales Integrations

BagMan
Participant

Clearslide integration? (or alternative)

SOLVE

We are hoping to create a slide deck that will provide insights into how the audience interacts with the slides.    

Use Case:  We sell widgets through Selling Partners.   Our Partner Reps get in front of Buyers but use the sales collateral we create for them.    I've heard Clearslide could help but have never used it and am hoping not to be the first to try and use it with HubSpot.

Thanks in advance,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@BagMan Have you tried using HubSpot's Documents feature for this? https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/document-library You can track usage of documents this way.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
BagMan
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @TiphaineCuisset and @johnelmer , I apprediate your replies.    John, we will explore the Documents functionality.   Thanks again!

johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@BagMan Have you tried using HubSpot's Documents feature for this? https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/document-library You can track usage of documents this way.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @BagMan 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I couldn't find anything regarding ClearSlide on the Community, and there doesn't seem to be any integration between Clearslide and HubSpot when I search online. I've made a little research and could find a Visme HubSpot Integration here but I am unsure if this tool could correspond to your goals. 

I want to tag some of our experts on this as well - @Josh @Kevin-C @webdew do you have any thoughts for @BagMan on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !