Sales Integrations

subtract

Cannot sync contacts and products to Hubspot from Quickbooks Online by using Quickbooks Online App

We use Quickbooks online, and I have connected it to Hubspot by the official Quickbooks Online app and enabled both one-way sync options for contacts & products. 

But it seems still doesn't work, coz I didn't see any data like contacts or products synced from Quickbooks Online.

Anyone out there has any suggestions on this issue? I'm all ears, thank you.

Thanks,

Kevin

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Cannot sync contacts and products to Hubspot from Quickbooks Online by using Quickbooks Online App

Hi @subtract 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Is this the actual Quickbook online integration you're working with? 

If so, could you confirm you followed the steps explained here: 

Using the integration 

Please also note that only newly created products will sync to HubSpot.

Thank you!

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
JTCallanan

So if only new contacts sync... how do we sync the old contacts?

0 Upvotes
subtract

Hi @TiphaineCuisset

Yes, this is the integration App we are exactly using now, and I followed the instruction and enabled the sync options of both contacts and products.

Thanks.

Kevin

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @subtract 

Thank you. 

Could you send me a DM with screenshots of an example contact + product from QuickBooks not syncing to HubSpot? 

Thank you!

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

0 Upvotes
subtract

Hi @TiphaineCuisset,

I've sent u a DM with the screenshots, please ask if there is anything else you need.

Thank you.

Kevin

@Subtract

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @subtract 

Thank you for the PM. 

From the sync rules of the screenshots, it looks like only contacts that are created or updated in Quickbooks will be synced to HubSpot. 

Could you try: 
- creating a new contact in Quickbooks and see if it's getting synced? 
- update another contact in Quickbooks (one property from the list in the Contact property mappings tab) and see if it's getting synced? 

- if not, can you send me a screenshot of both the contacts in Quickbooks that did not get synced in HubSpot? 

Thank you!

Tiphaine

0 Upvotes
Shadow

@TiphaineCuisset  i am also facing almost same issue on intergration of hubspot and SendInBlue,  as contacts are not getting synced. can you help me with it?

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Shadow, just wanted to confirm if you took the steps @TiphaineCuisset provided above as "creating a new contact in Quickbooks and see if it's getting synced?
- update another contact in Quickbooks (one property from the list in the Contact property mappings tab) and see if it's getting synced?"

If not could you please send us a dm with information on an example that was not synced?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

subtract

0 Upvotes