Sales Integrations

KRaj
Miembro

Cannot save field mapping

resolver

Hello, I'm seeing this error (see image) when trying to save a custom property mapping (Integration with Salesforce).

The property 'Recruiter' is a picklist field. Any idea why this is happening? Thanks..

Fieldmapping error.PNG

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Solución
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Hi KRaj,

That error messaging is definitely unclear. We typically encopunter that error when you try to map a HubSpot property that has the type "User" to a Salesforce field. Is that the case here?

If so, mapping HubSpot user type properties is not something currently supported by the Salesforce connector. The workaround would be to use a dropdown select property. If you are mapping to a Salesforce reference field, you can follow the steps here to set that up.

If this is not a HubSpot user type property that you are trying to map, do you mind sending me a private message with your Hub ID, the property you are trying to map and the Salesforce field you are mapping it to so I can investigate further? Thanks!

Kevin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
Solución
Anonymous
No aplicable

resolver

Hi KRaj,

That error messaging is definitely unclear. We typically encopunter that error when you try to map a HubSpot property that has the type "User" to a Salesforce field. Is that the case here?

If so, mapping HubSpot user type properties is not something currently supported by the Salesforce connector. The workaround would be to use a dropdown select property. If you are mapping to a Salesforce reference field, you can follow the steps here to set that up.

If this is not a HubSpot user type property that you are trying to map, do you mind sending me a private message with your Hub ID, the property you are trying to map and the Salesforce field you are mapping it to so I can investigate further? Thanks!

Kevin