Sales Integrations

carlyjcais

Can't connect Google Calendar to Hubspot when I don't use Gmail??

Hi,

I couldn't find an answer to this in Hubspot's help articles - so thought someone might have the answer here.

I have purchased an email account at my domain server. Then afterwards decided to use Google suite to have a calendar, Analytics, and My Business Page. I set up my personal Gmail account to read email at the domain email account using POP3. But I'm not using the Gmail account that goes along with the business G Suite account.

When I try to connect the Google calendar for that business G Suite account - Hubspot keeps giving me an error. I've already added Integrations>Connected Apps>Google Calendar, which worked fine. But Sales>Meetings>Connect Google Calendar keeps giving an error.

Has anyone else run into this? Am I required to use the Gmail account that comes with the business G suite account - and set that up with POP3 - to work with the Hubspot calendar integration?

Thanks!Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 2.53.54 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can't connect Google Calendar to Hubspot when I don't use Gmail??

Hi @carlyjcais 

Thank you for reaching out

You can connect your calendar to the meetings tool only if it's hosted by Google Apps, Gmail or Office 365. You have more information on that in the following article: 

Set up the meetings tool 

If your calendar is not hosted by Google or Office 365, this won't be possible at this stage to use the meetings tool. 

If your calendar is meeting the requirements, would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

Let me know if that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !