Sales Integrations

Mas

Can I integrate Hubspot with Outlook online?

SOLVE

Like with Google mail online account once the chrome extention is installed it pretty smoothly integrates with the mail application - how can make this happen with Outlook online? Ive downloaded and successfully installed the outlook - 

Any help would be apreciated 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @Mas,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

The HubSpot Sales extension supports specific versions of Outlook for Desktop, Outlook 365 and Gmail. Here's a list of the supported email clients: 

Outlook

• Outlook 2010
  • Outlook 2013
  • Outlook 2016
  • Office 365 for Desktop on Windows

Outlook for Mac, Outlook.com, and Outlook 365 for web are not currently supported. To see a list of supported Windows versions, check out this article.  To install the latest applicable updates for your version of Microsoft Outlook, check out this article for a list of available updates.

Gmail

Note: The HubSpot Sales extension will be disabled if Gmail is loaded in Basic HTML Mode.

Apple Mail

HubSpot Sales will no longer support Apple Mail moving forward. As it turns out, Apple does not provide any support or resources for third-party developers to use in creating add-ons for Apple Mail and this is making it increasingly difficult to maintain even basic functionality inside Apple Mail.  If you are able to access your email via Gmail, G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) or the Windows version of Outlook, then you will be able to continue using HubSpot Sales and will have access to more features.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
SKluge
Contributor

SOLVE

Is this yet available on the Outlook 365 web OR is there a work around as there is with Gmail?

Thanks

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @SKluge 

Thank you for reaching out - yes this is now possible. Please find here the most up to date extensions/add-ins. 

Thank you

Best,

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hello @Mas,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

The HubSpot Sales extension supports specific versions of Outlook for Desktop, Outlook 365 and Gmail. Here's a list of the supported email clients: 

Outlook

• Outlook 2010
  • Outlook 2013
  • Outlook 2016
  • Office 365 for Desktop on Windows

Outlook for Mac, Outlook.com, and Outlook 365 for web are not currently supported. To see a list of supported Windows versions, check out this article.  To install the latest applicable updates for your version of Microsoft Outlook, check out this article for a list of available updates.

Gmail

Note: The HubSpot Sales extension will be disabled if Gmail is loaded in Basic HTML Mode.

Apple Mail

HubSpot Sales will no longer support Apple Mail moving forward. As it turns out, Apple does not provide any support or resources for third-party developers to use in creating add-ons for Apple Mail and this is making it increasingly difficult to maintain even basic functionality inside Apple Mail.  If you are able to access your email via Gmail, G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Work) or the Windows version of Outlook, then you will be able to continue using HubSpot Sales and will have access to more features.

0 Upvotes
Glen

SOLVE

Hi,

Is there any update on when the email integration for Outlook for Mac will be available?

Cheers,

Glen

0 Upvotes
pshoop

SOLVE

All,

I'm looking for this integration also. It is Key to doing business.  A hard email client is not really an open anymore.  Everything is online.

Please update.

Clem

SOLVE

Actually, until Hubspot fixes that I found a workaround, assuming you have a gmail account: use pop and smtp redirecting to handle all your outlook online account from a gmail account with Hubspot enabled, and voila. 

0 Upvotes
LiamT
Participant

SOLVE

So if I understand correctly, our gmail account (through Gsuite) which is running on Outlook for Mac will still record customer communication as long as it is set up in gmail?

I am looking into this for a client and I need to ensure it works.

Thanks

Liam 

0 Upvotes