Sales Integrations

dnstoller
Membro

Can Hubspot integrate with ATS?

resolver

Hello, 

Are there any known applicant tracking systems Hubspot can integrate with? 

Thank you, 

Danielle

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
bradmin
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hi, @dnstoller. There's nothing which has been natively built by HubSpot, nor is a featured integration, tied directly to talent acquisition. If HubSpot doesn't make it and its partners don't support it, there are two general options: custom development (including outsourcing to third parties), and Zapier

HubSpot does not have any control over what apps can be zapped to/from HubSpot; any feedback would have to go directly to the Zapier team. You may want to review Zapier's list of supported apps to see if something fits your criteria - it looks like Engage Talent is one possible talent acquisition tool. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
ScotTrumeter
Participante | Parceiro Elite
Participante | Parceiro Elite

resolver

Hey @dnstoller.  We've integrated a couple applicant tracking solutions in the .edu space with HubSpot.  We'd(Trujay Group) be happy to talk to you about the process.  Was there a solution you had in mind to sync up with HubSpot?

Scot

0 Avaliação positiva
bradmin
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hi, @dnstoller. There's nothing which has been natively built by HubSpot, nor is a featured integration, tied directly to talent acquisition. If HubSpot doesn't make it and its partners don't support it, there are two general options: custom development (including outsourcing to third parties), and Zapier

HubSpot does not have any control over what apps can be zapped to/from HubSpot; any feedback would have to go directly to the Zapier team. You may want to review Zapier's list of supported apps to see if something fits your criteria - it looks like Engage Talent is one possible talent acquisition tool. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Avaliação positiva