Calling

tsvitak

Calls + Conversation Intelligence Data Storage

SOLVE

We're exploring using the Conversation Intelligence solution but are curious where the data of transcription itself is stored. When we use the HubSpot GUI to export the call data, we can see the calls are stored externally with Twilio (when using the outbound solution that's off-the-shelf with HubSpot) or at our 3rd party call carrier that's integrated with HubSpot.

However, we can't see where the transcription data itself is stored.

After chatting with HubSpot support, they advised posting something here.

Does anyone have insights and if so, how did you reach that conclusion?  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MrJustinGivens
Solution
Top Contributor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

@tsvitak Yes, you are correct about the storage. The HubSpot call recording is stored on Twilio's servers. 

"All call recordings are stored on Twilio’s servers and can be accessed within HubSpot."

I found this in the Conversation Intelligence Settings:

"Recorded calls will be transcribed using Google Cloud Platform's Cloud Speech API and stored in Google Cloud Storage. By enabling this feature, you are giving us consent to share call transcriptions with Google Cloud."

I also found which platforms support the CI feature.

...currently, the third party providers that support CI in HubSpot are JustCall, Kixie, and Zoom Business or Enterprise subscriptions that support recording transcripts.

We have Zoom integration and all our recorded calls are stored on Zoom's servers. 

Hope this helps and if you have any follow-up questions, just let reply.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MrJustinGivens
Solution

SOLVE

@tsvitak Yes, you are correct about the storage. The HubSpot call recording is stored on Twilio's servers. 

"All call recordings are stored on Twilio’s servers and can be accessed within HubSpot."

I found this in the Conversation Intelligence Settings:

"Recorded calls will be transcribed using Google Cloud Platform's Cloud Speech API and stored in Google Cloud Storage. By enabling this feature, you are giving us consent to share call transcriptions with Google Cloud."

I also found which platforms support the CI feature.

...currently, the third party providers that support CI in HubSpot are JustCall, Kixie, and Zoom Business or Enterprise subscriptions that support recording transcripts.

We have Zoom integration and all our recorded calls are stored on Zoom's servers. 

Hope this helps and if you have any follow-up questions, just let reply.