Sales Integrations

MSwulinski
メンバー

Call Rail Integration

解決

Hello, I've seen this posted a few times but none of the posts provided a clear solution.

In hubspot, I am not seeing the origination source for our calls coming from call rail. It only says "offline sources - integration." The contacts also do not tell us whether it's call rail, aircall, etc. Again, it just says "offline sources - integration."

When the contact is created, I need to see which integration it was created from (call rail, aircall) and then I need to see the origination source to the call from call rail (google ads, facebook, etc). That data is already tracked in callrail, how do I pass it through to hubspot?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
HubDoPete
解決策
ガイド役 | Gold Partner
ガイド役 | Gold Partner

Call Rail Integration

解決

Hi @MSwulinski 

I suspect you are only seeing "integration" in your drill-down properties.

You may need to build a flow using Zapier to bring that data across to get the full set of source, medium and campaign for your lead attribution

Here's a great writeup by @remingtonbegg at Impulse Creative on the steps:

How A Custom HubSpot CallRail Integration Can Improve Your Lead Attribution

cheers, Pete.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

3件の返信
RBozeman
参加者

Call Rail Integration

解決

Hi @MSwulinski,

I realize this is an older posting, but did you find a solution?

One question I had was whether CallRail was the only thing creating the "Offline Sources - Integration" tag or if there are contacts from other sources mixed in with that segment?

Ryan

0 いいね!
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Call Rail Integration

解決

Hi @MSwulinski,

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

I would like to tag in someone our experts into this to see if they have any insight @HubDoPete , @lynton , and @johnelmer . 

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
0 いいね!
HubDoPete
解決策
ガイド役 | Gold Partner
ガイド役 | Gold Partner

Call Rail Integration

解決

Hi @MSwulinski 

I suspect you are only seeing "integration" in your drill-down properties.

You may need to build a flow using Zapier to bring that data across to get the full set of source, medium and campaign for your lead attribution

Here's a great writeup by @remingtonbegg at Impulse Creative on the steps:

How A Custom HubSpot CallRail Integration Can Improve Your Lead Attribution

cheers, Pete.