Sales Integrations

khookguy
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

Bulk load product, contact, and invoices from QuickBooks to HubSpot?

We are using the Quickbooks Online integration by HubSpot. Only newly created products and contacts are automatically synced over to HubSpot from Quickbooks.

I'm wondering if there is a way to bulk load the existing products, contacts, and invoices from QuickBooks to HubSpot?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bulk load product, contact, and invoices from QuickBooks to HubSpot?

Hi @khookguy,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can add existing invoices to your specific contacts, as seen in our article here.

I wanted to share this help article on how contact  and product sync works with Quickbooks integration. Please note that only newly created contacts and products will be synced to HubSpot. If Quickbooks has a contact export and product export option, you could export the contacts and import them to HubSpot using a spreadsheet. 

This is a limitation of the integration, however, I hope this information helped! 

If you would like to see this feature added to the Quickbooks integration, I would highly recommend posting your feedback in the Ideas Forum

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !