Bug? Form submission notifications not coming to Slack

Highlighted
New Contributor

Even though task reminders are coming to Hubspot App chat in Slack, notifications about form submissions are arriving normally per email, but not appearing on Slack. They used to come on Slack too, but at some point have simply stopped.

I have disconnected Slack from Hubspot, reconncted a few times, toggled all settings off and on, double and triple-checked everything.

I have contacted Hubspot support and they have recommended me to post this issue here.

Does anybody have any tips how to solve this?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hey @bez4pieci 

Could you please advise with which team did you speak about this issue? Usually, free users have this channel to get Support Smiley Happy

In order side,  do you mind letting me know if you have added HubSpot as an app within Slack? Additionally, have you ever received notifications from Slack before and it is just now not working, or is this the first time you are trying to set it up?

Thank you

Sharon 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi @sharonlicari ! Thank you for your reply.

I was reaching out through the chat widget, so i'm not sure which team i was speaking to.

I was receiving form submission slack notifications in "Hubspot" under Apps (in Slack) until two weeks ago. Then they suddenly stopped, even though i kept receiving email notifications about form submissions.

I created a Task today, and set up a reminder. That reminder notification i got in Slack. So generally they are working, just the form submission notifications are not sent to Slack.

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

The problem suddnely got resolved on its own. Hubspot support, did you silently fix it?

0 Upvotes