Sales Integrations

FvandenBosch
参加者

Best way to store aftersales in a deal

解決

Hi community. 

For us deals are ARR Saas subscriptions. 
But after starting their subscription they also pay an monthly variable amounts for the usage. 

Because we still want to have the numbers correct what the real value of a customer is. (For example to calculate the ROI for adwords). We thought it should be good to monthly update the deal value with an other lineitem with the use of that month with an API call. 

Does this sounds the way to do this. Or will it give diffeculties in the report. One difficulty I can think of that with this deals become bigger and bigger. With as result it will look in the reports that deals from the past where bigger then current (what is not the case offcourse). Other option is to make a new deal everytime for the monthly usages. 

we are on sales pro. So don't have the recurring option HubSpot is offering. 

looking forward to suggestions. 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MandyDROS
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

What payment system are you using?  

You could sync back the payments and report on them depending on how the data flows in or use a tool like Zapier to add each payment as a line item to the deal and then report on the line items.  When you push a line item onto a deal from Hubspot you can place the start date and then filter by start dates on the report.  

You could also have two deals created for each of your customes.  One for their initial contract and the other for these usage charges.  

The Zap may have multiple steps with lookup functions but this could be a very workable solution for you! 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
MandyDROS
解決策
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner
トップ投稿者 | Diamond Partner

解決

What payment system are you using?  

You could sync back the payments and report on them depending on how the data flows in or use a tool like Zapier to add each payment as a line item to the deal and then report on the line items.  When you push a line item onto a deal from Hubspot you can place the start date and then filter by start dates on the report.  

You could also have two deals created for each of your customes.  One for their initial contract and the other for these usage charges.  

The Zap may have multiple steps with lookup functions but this could be a very workable solution for you! 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

natsumimori
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @FvandenBosch , thank you for your post!

I wanted to tag in our Community top contributors here-  @HubDoPete and @Josh , would you mind sharing your advice?