Sales Integrations

TheoneColeman

Bark Integration - List Issues

Hi, 

I'd like to know how to link Bark to Hubspot. Followed all videos but confusing and showing old list names 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TheoneColeman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

When looking into the "resources" within the integration listing, I was directed to Bark.com's documentation as they're a 3rd party and own their own integration so HubSpot is limited in insight into the integration as we don't own it.

Documentation from Bark.com the integration setup:  How to configure my Bark & HubSpot integration? 

If you need assistance along the way with installation or troubleshooting, I would encourage you to reach out to Bark.com directly as they own this integration and would be able to provide insight.

Here's Bark.com's Support information 🙂

Bark.com Support:

Email: team@bark.com

Phone Number: +4402036970237

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
ecfast

how to create the contact list in hubspot? kindly explain the process step by step. dont reply like pictures. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ecfast,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Is your question in reference to the Bark Integration or on creating a list in HubSpot in general? The more information you can include on your goal, the steps you have taken so far, and screenshots, the better I can assist with advising on the next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes