Sales Integrations

SFruitman

Automatically logging messages

SOLVE

Hello, 

I am wondering if anyone knows best practice for ensuring that all text/whatsapp messages get logged into Hubspot. Is there a preferred extention to use? Or does this have to be entered manually?

Also, is it possible for Hubspot to log messages from people who are not in our CRM?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SFruitman,

I'm not aware of any native features or integrations which can achieve this (which doesn't mean that they don't exist).

As of March 2020, the product team is collecting feedback for a related feature here: Log SMS texts sent to contacts in the CRM

I'd recommend upvoting the request and commenting with your own requirements.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Mariangel
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @SFruitman 

Truora recently launched a free app on Hubspot Marketplace called Tru Whatsapp that allows you to manage your HubSpot contacts from Whatsapp. Give it a try!

https://www.truora.com/hubspot/en

This company also offer an integration with Whatsapp that can solve your main problem.

https://www.truora.com/

Best,

Mariangel

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @SFruitman,

I'm not aware of any native features or integrations which can achieve this (which doesn't mean that they don't exist).

As of March 2020, the product team is collecting feedback for a related feature here: Log SMS texts sent to contacts in the CRM

I'd recommend upvoting the request and commenting with your own requirements.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

jknope
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Karsten.

Just a question about the related "Log SMS texts sent to contacts in the CRM". 

Is there any development underway to log SMS as an activity? Forgive me, but it seems unreasonable to review feedback for 29 months.

I'm puzzled that something this requested has been lingering this long, and that we cannot use a workflow to log a call or any activity.