Sales Integrations

upgiant

Attach Google Doc

SOLVE

I'm looking to attach a Google Doc via the attachments http://prntscr.com/ecohlm

It's not a Word file, PDF, txt or anything like that - it's a Google Doc

How do I go about associating a contact record with a Google Doc? I don't want to use the notes features and just paste the Google Doc's URL because it's just going to get lost in the notes. I was hoping I could link to it via the attachments widget so I always know where to find it.

1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attach Google Doc

SOLVE

Hey @upgiant according to HubSpot's Knowledge Base on October 15th, 2015 the HubSpot CRM - Google Drive integration was sunsetted.

However I know that the HubSpot CRM does support Zapier integrations. Zapier uses triggers and actions to automate work between HubSpot and other apps, including Google Docs!

Here a page explaining how you can integrate Google Docs and HubSpot. For full details on how to use Zapier and HubSpot check out this knowledege article: How to use Zapier and HubSpot

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
james-portant
Participant

Attach Google Doc

SOLVE

Hi there,

We have released an App on the HubSpot Marketplace that does something like this. It can make a copy of a document and add the document link to a custom property on the deal card. You can check it out here:
https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/portant-1323181
It also can take information from Deals and associated objects and place them into a Google Doc or Slides file (including loads of other HubSpot data) and has eSignatures built in. 
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,
James

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Attach Google Doc

SOLVE

Hey @upgiant according to HubSpot's Knowledge Base on October 15th, 2015 the HubSpot CRM - Google Drive integration was sunsetted.

However I know that the HubSpot CRM does support Zapier integrations. Zapier uses triggers and actions to automate work between HubSpot and other apps, including Google Docs!

Here a page explaining how you can integrate Google Docs and HubSpot. For full details on how to use Zapier and HubSpot check out this knowledege article: How to use Zapier and HubSpot