Sales Integrations

CDeveloper
Participante

App for tracking sales expenses

Can anyone suggest an app (or HubSpot workaround) that would allow us to track *expense* line items on a deal in order to calculate deal profitability?

This is for a general contractor who will be using HubSpot deal data to calculate sales commissions in the app QuotaPath, and profit is a key metric for calculating the sales commissions. 

We can't use the actual line item object "unit cost" because it would just make the whole thing extremely messy - the expenses will vary for each project and get entered in on an ongoing basis as they occur, in amounts of 50+ per deal, to ultimately calculate the overall profit at the end. 

Any advice is appreciated!

4 Respostas 4
LouiseGlover
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro

Hi @CDeveloper , 

Hmm... thinking cap on! I'm still trying to find a solution for you here. 

I'm going to test out my theory in my account and then share the results if it works out. 

Thanks,
Louise

katherineladue
Colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

Did you ever figure out if your solution was going to work or not? We are still trying to jerry-rig something together for this so any additional ideas are appreciated!

0 Avaliação positiva
katherineladue

Thank you! CDeveloper is me, I accidentally posted this while logged in to my company's general HubSpot account haha. Couple of things I've looked into in the meantime - just general project management apps like Teamwork, Monday.com, and PSOhub, but none of the integrations that I've looked into offer the two-way update that I need to get that expense data back into HubSpot. After that I was thinking we could at least do something with Zapier and a PM app. It's not ideal but I think it would be doable that way! 

TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @CDeveloper 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Mike_Eastwood @LouiseGlover @Jonno_Price do you have any thought for @CDeveloper on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !