Anyone use Hubspot for Outbound?

Occasional Contributor

Looking for suggestions on processes or tools to integrate with Hubspot.  Ideally I'd use Outreach.io or Salesloft, but there does not appear to be any native integration.  I've been trying to use a tool that does not integrate into Hubspot but it has left management and marketing blind on our outbound activity and creating issues.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Occasional Contributor

We've just launched Postalytics as a HubSpot integrated direct mail automation tool. We're seeing several outbound direct mail campaigns being run, as you don't need to worry about CANSPAM and email based prospecting laws and policies.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Vik
Regular Contributor

You can use DOSSIER, an app to organize customer conversations in HubSpot. You can create templates and send a blast to customers that get recorded in HubSpot with company, contact and emails. It's like Outreach.io designed for the HubSpot CRM. Go to the company site http://www.dossier.work

Deliverability is great because it syncs with your native Google GSuite (Gmail) or Outlook 365. So you don't get emails from email addresses that have a bad reputation.

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

I might be able to provide more feedback in the coming months. We're currently in the process of moving to Hubspot from Act-On.

We're currently using Outreach.io and Salesforce. So our way of Hubspot integration may or may not help since we're going through a 3rd party.

I'll report back at a later date.

0 Upvotes