Sales Integrations

wmflan39
Contributor

Any experience embedding an online store?

SOLVE

Anyone know of a way to develop and embed (iframe?) a Shopify-like listing of products on a page of my website?  We want to display/embed a filterable listings of our products from a service like Shopify (who don't provide embedding) with html links to collateral like data sheets, etc. We have no need of ecommerce at this time, maybe in the future. 

Any ideas?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@wmflan39 If your website is in the HubSpot CMS, you could use HubDB to build the functionality you want. If your site is not in HubSpot, we have built product catalogs in WooCommerce like you described. Doesn't have to be ecommerce-enabled.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
wmflan39
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @johnelmer! We've tried and decided to work with Ecwid - versatile and well supported.

0 Upvotes
wmflan39
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks @johnelmer  I'll give Woo a look. 

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@wmflan39 If your website is in the HubSpot CMS, you could use HubDB to build the functionality you want. If your site is not in HubSpot, we have built product catalogs in WooCommerce like you described. Doesn't have to be ecommerce-enabled.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn