Sales Integrations

TomBuchanan

AirCall Intergration - Failing

I've setup AirCall Integration; however, when I attempt to access the Integration settings via AirCall the page does not render. I have a support case open with AirCall who informed me it's an issue on the HubSpot side; as they can re-create it when logged into my account.

Can anyone let me know what further steps I can take to resolve the issue?

Thanks

Thomas

3 Replies 3
Plats
Contributor

Hi Tom, 

Sorry to hear the HubSpot integration with Aircall isn't working out for you.

Feel free to check out Cradle below, we have one of the leading HubSpot integrations and our team will be happy to assist you in getting everything setup 🙂 

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/3924364/marketplace/apps/sales/calling/cradle

0 Upvotes
BigSugarD
Contributor

Hi Tom, 

I may not have a direct answer to your question about AirCall, but you may find a switch, I am taking this moment to Introduce myself and Aloware. Feel free to reach out, I'll be more than happy to discuss why we are a premier partner for Hubspot. 

https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/4592972/marketplace/apps/sales/calling/aloware

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @TomBuchanan 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Would you mind trying to clear your cache following those steps, as well as trying with another browser and with an incognito window? 

If this is still happening, could you clarify what steps exactly you're taking and where exactly you're getting stuck? Could you send us a screenshot of the error message/the page, as well as the message from AirCall? The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide the better we can assist!

Thank you

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !