Sales Integrations

aidicare

API Pricing

SOLVE

I'm trying to run out from Salesforce beacause to use API it's a crazy thing to have to pay more, also tha same thing in zoho, my question it's, over here the API have pricing? Or how much i need to pay to have API access?

Do they charge by user? i mean having API acess means i need to upgrade all the account if  that's the case?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
darynsmith
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

API Pricing

SOLVE

Hi - the access to use the HubSpot API's is free provided you don't go over 40 000 calls per a day. If you want to go over that, that is where there are additional costs. But we do a lot of development work using the API's and very rarely need to go over 40K a day.

Cheers,

Daryn

www.mpull.com

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
darynsmith
Solution

API Pricing

SOLVE

Hi - the access to use the HubSpot API's is free provided you don't go over 40 000 calls per a day. If you want to go over that, that is where there are additional costs. But we do a lot of development work using the API's and very rarely need to go over 40K a day.

Cheers,

Daryn

www.mpull.com

Daryn Smith
Chief Strategy Officer
Huble Digital
the1jolie

API Pricing

SOLVE

Hey, 

I'm hearing that you can use Hubspot CRM Free.

Then, I hear you can't use Hubspot CRM free if you want to integrate the api to your optin form on Wordpress.

This isn't confusing, it's just confusing.....

Goal:  to use Hubspot for my wordpress site optin with Bloom. 

Need:  API 

Error:  Authorization failed: This hapikey (7c4**f85-****-4f05-8***-47d3***41***) does not have proper permissions! (requires any of [contacts-lists-access, contacts-lists-read])

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

API Pricing

SOLVE

Hey, @the1jolie.

Apologies for the confusion.

If you're getting an error citing a lack of contacts-lists-access and contacts-lists-read, then the integration's functionality requires a paid Marketing Hub subscription (StarterProfessional, or Enterprise).

This page contains more information on the APIs available with each subscription level.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
Josh
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

API Pricing

SOLVE

Hi @aidicare,

Here's some info for reference: https://legal.hubspot.com/hubspot-product-and-services-catalog.

There are specific references to the API pricing and calls.

However, keep an eye on this page over the next month or so after announcements at INBOUND, as it may be subject to change. 🙂

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes