A Form that Creates a Deal

SOLVE
Highlighted

It it possible to have a form that creates a deal in a designated pipeline when submitted?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Regular Advisor | Platinum Partner

Hi @Christy007 

Yes, if you have access to HubSpot workflows you can create a contact-based workflow that is triggered when your form is submitted. The workflow will then 'create a record' of type deal and then you can populate the deal record with information from the contact's record/form submission and add the deal to the sales pipeline and stage of your choice.

hs-form-to-deal-workflow.jpg

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Matthew Shepherd

An Inbound Growth Agency
Platinum HubSpot Partner

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Solution

Hi @Christy007 

Yes, if you have access to HubSpot workflows you can create a contact-based workflow that is triggered when your form is submitted. The workflow will then 'create a record' of type deal and then you can populate the deal record with information from the contact's record/form submission and add the deal to the sales pipeline and stage of your choice.

hs-form-to-deal-workflow.jpg

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

Matthew Shepherd

An Inbound Growth Agency
Platinum HubSpot Partner

View solution in original post

Highlighted

You are wonderful. Thank you, that worked a charm.

Highlighted

Great. You are welcome!

Matthew Shepherd

An Inbound Growth Agency
Platinum HubSpot Partner

0 Upvotes