Sales Integrations

Johannes2

A/B Testing

SOLVE

Hi community, 

I have now checked several posts and I have not found one that gives me a final answer to my question. When can I expect that A/B testing for outbound email sequences will be possible? Currently, the only option I see is basically creating 2 identical sequences but nothing similar to working with a decision tree where I can use 2 different messages at the same stage, and the system is choosing the one that works the best after a significant amount of emails sent. (Similar to how other programs are doing it). Is there a possibility to do this in Hubspot? If not, are there any workarounds that could provide a similar setting? 

Appreciate the help. 

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

A/B Testing

SOLVE

Hi @Johannes2,

You're correct, this is currently not possible within HubSpot, I'm not aware of any workarounds either, unfortunately. Many users have already requested this as a feature, Ability to A/B Test with Sequences, however it's generally unlikely that HubSpot commits on an exact release date.

I'd recommend upvoting the idea linked above. The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity.

Currently all workarounds are manual: creating two sequences, splitting recipient lists in two and then comparing their performance.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

A/B Testing

SOLVE

Hi @Johannes2,

You're correct, this is currently not possible within HubSpot, I'm not aware of any workarounds either, unfortunately. Many users have already requested this as a feature, Ability to A/B Test with Sequences, however it's generally unlikely that HubSpot commits on an exact release date.

I'd recommend upvoting the idea linked above. The product team evaluates these requests based on their popularity.

Currently all workarounds are manual: creating two sequences, splitting recipient lists in two and then comparing their performance.

(Don't shoot the messenger.)

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Mmatalon
Participant

A/B Testing

SOLVE

Has there been any update on A/B testing sequences? 

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

A/B Testing

SOLVE

Hi @Mmatalon, I hope you are doing well!

Currently, is not possible to AB test in a sequence within HubSpot, as @karstenkoehler mentioned there is an idea about it in our ideas' forum. 

Don't forget to upvote for the idea: Ability to A/B Test with Sequences. This way it will have more chances to be implemented in the future, and you will receive updates about this feature request.

Best,

Diana

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !