Sales Hub Tools

ahmaddirani

upcoming meeting dashboard

SOLVE

Hello Guys,

I am wondering how can i see my upcoming meetings on a dashboark like the tasks is there any idea?

I've searching for a solution since 2 days I read articles and used youtube but I couldn't have an answer

2 Accepted solutions
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

There is no HubSpot 'upcoming meetings' dashboard. You'd use your own HubSpot-integrated calendar for that.

If your calendar is integrated with Zoom Meetings (a HubSpot Connect Partner), Zoom Meetings will automatically show you upcoming meetings for the day. (by default)

HTH

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
kbjornaas
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I've done this easily using a Team Activity report with the below filters on 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 2.59.20 PM.png

The output is a list of the meetings within that time frame. You can add additional filters like assigned to. 

Now with drillable reports, you can get a visual report with similar filters and drill down to get to the data. 

View solution in original post

12 Replies 12
kristoferleifs
Participant

SOLVE

We need this for administrative purposes, it is such a little thing but really important to have.

kbjornaas
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

I've done this easily using a Team Activity report with the below filters on 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 2.59.20 PM.png

The output is a list of the meetings within that time frame. You can add additional filters like assigned to. 

Now with drillable reports, you can get a visual report with similar filters and drill down to get to the data. 

apexpred
Contributor

SOLVE

Yeah same here, but it's not ideal because you can't quickly land on that screen from a browser bookmark. 

Also you can't arrnage the meeting by chronological order.. 

0 Upvotes
Zacher711
Participant

SOLVE

Did anyone succeed with this? I am a newbie to Hubspot and am using the Sales > Tasks > Start Queue feature but I have to keep jumping to my Google Calendar tab to see what is happening today. I fear I may miss something and of course my events in G Calendar are not integrated as well as they perhaps could be into Hubspot.

Anyone? (I used PipeDrive and liked that dashboard......................)

0 Upvotes
JLC

SOLVE

I am looking at how to make this easy for my sales team as well.  Any ideas?

0 Upvotes
Zacher711
Participant

SOLVE

All I can tell you is that they're working on this 🙂

0 Upvotes
apexpred
Contributor

SOLVE

One work around for this is to use a third party scheduling app, I am now using Calendly, but obviousley, this assumes that you need to book all apointments through calendly so you have a nice daily view of your calls. BUT, it also still doesn't link back to the Hubspot contact.. 

0 Upvotes
apexpred
Contributor

SOLVE

I am looking for something similar as well. unfortunatley looking at Google calendar has become a bit of a tedious task because It doesn't link back to the contact directly, you'd still have to go into Hubspot and lookup the contact. 

That's why having a Hubspot dashboard for arranged events would be useful, 

or alternatively automatically inserting a link to the contact in the created event upon creation. 

0 Upvotes
Conzo427
Contributor

SOLVE

Exactly!  I have a meeting in 15 mins, but I don't know with who!!!!

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

There is no HubSpot 'upcoming meetings' dashboard. You'd use your own HubSpot-integrated calendar for that.

If your calendar is integrated with Zoom Meetings (a HubSpot Connect Partner), Zoom Meetings will automatically show you upcoming meetings for the day. (by default)

HTH

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
Conzo427
Contributor

SOLVE

OK, I see it in my calendar, but there is no reference of the company that the meeting is with.  So I know I am suposed to be at a meeting in 15 mins, but I don't know with who!  Please help ASAP!!!

0 Upvotes
ahmaddirani

SOLVE

Ahaa well noted and thank you for your reply appretiate your time

0 Upvotes