upcoming meeting dashboard

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello Guys,

I am wondering how can i see my upcoming meetings on a dashboark like the tasks is there any idea?

I've searching for a solution since 2 days I read articles and used youtube but I couldn't have an answer

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
Community Superstar

There is no HubSpot 'upcoming meetings' dashboard. You'd use your own HubSpot-integrated calendar for that.

If your calendar is integrated with Zoom Meetings (a HubSpot Connect Partner), Zoom Meetings will automatically show you upcoming meetings for the day. (by default)

HTH

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

I've done this easily using a Team Activity report with the below filters on 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 2.59.20 PM.png

The output is a list of the meetings within that time frame. You can add additional filters like assigned to. 

Now with drillable reports, you can get a visual report with similar filters and drill down to get to the data. 

5 Replies 5
Community Superstar

There is no HubSpot 'upcoming meetings' dashboard. You'd use your own HubSpot-integrated calendar for that.

If your calendar is integrated with Zoom Meetings (a HubSpot Connect Partner), Zoom Meetings will automatically show you upcoming meetings for the day. (by default)

HTH

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Ahaa well noted and thank you for your reply appretiate your time

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

I am looking for something similar as well. unfortunatley looking at Google calendar has become a bit of a tedious task because It doesn't link back to the contact directly, you'd still have to go into Hubspot and lookup the contact. 

That's why having a Hubspot dashboard for arranged events would be useful, 

or alternatively automatically inserting a link to the contact in the created event upon creation. 

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

I've done this easily using a Team Activity report with the below filters on 

Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 2.59.20 PM.png

The output is a list of the meetings within that time frame. You can add additional filters like assigned to. 

Now with drillable reports, you can get a visual report with similar filters and drill down to get to the data. 

Regular Contributor

Yeah same here, but it's not ideal because you can't quickly land on that screen from a browser bookmark. 

Also you can't arrnage the meeting by chronological order.. 

0 Upvotes