template format prefer older version

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

we use templates for our team. the format while in gmail used to drop open a window within the email which was fast and organized. the newer version opens a separate window and always has recently used open. the frequent are never what we need. tracking you vision to a new window is a waste of time. designed by engineer not user. 

How can we make the format open within the email window as a drop down again? it is much faster when tehy are always in the same order so we know it is the 3rd folder 4th template etc.

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi @JamieMc . As it turns out the Plugin is not customizable. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @edjusten Ed, Thanks, I had posted it about 6 or 8 months ago but can't find it now. Did the previous method of design suggestions move or get wiped out? 

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Employee

Hi. When they redisigned the ideas forum, they were not able to migrate the previous suggestions. Those have been acrchived for future context.  Thanks for posting to the new ideas forum.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Done. posted in ideas.

0 Upvotes