Sales Hub Tools

dmattauch
Top Contributor

setup specific date in workflows

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm wanting to build a workflow that fill a date property.

I have my workflow trigger and then i want the date property to be 60 days from now.

In setting up a date i can only choose static date or date of step.

Is there a workaround to setup my date property 60 days from now? 

Thanks,

David

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dmattauch,

This is not possible out of the box. It can however be achieved with custom code in workflows, requiring Operations Hub Professional or Enterprise.

Without Operations Hub, you could either work with a delay (meaning that the date property value would only be available after the delay has passed) or working with an integration, e.g. Zapier, an running that calculation outside of HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dmattauch,

This is not possible out of the box. It can however be achieved with custom code in workflows, requiring Operations Hub Professional or Enterprise.

Without Operations Hub, you could either work with a delay (meaning that the date property value would only be available after the delay has passed) or working with an integration, e.g. Zapier, an running that calculation outside of HubSpot.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.