Sales Hub Tools

sharonshamni
参加者

sales pipeline

解決
hi, just built my first pipeline.but i am dealing with a problem,
my question is: how does a deal "leave" the pipe line? i meen, if the deal is closed what do i need to do in order for it not to show at the last stage of the pipline? all my deals are "stack" there...
thx!

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

sales pipeline

解決

Hi @sharonshamni,

You can filter your whole dashboard by deal stages – and by doing that hide closed deals.

In your deal dashboard, find 'More filters', select 'Deal stage' and set it to 'is none of closed lost, closed won'. You will now only see deals that have not been closed yet.

deal-view.png

If you want to save this view, you can find the instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

Phil_Vallender
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

sales pipeline

解決

Hi @sharonshamni 

Deals intentionally live in Closed Won or Closed Lost for ever. The solution to your problem is to change your default view of deals to a filtered version that, for example, only show deals that are not in the won or lost stages, or that have close dates in the future. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Phil_Vallender
解決策

sales pipeline

解決

Hi @sharonshamni 

Deals intentionally live in Closed Won or Closed Lost for ever. The solution to your problem is to change your default view of deals to a filtered version that, for example, only show deals that are not in the won or lost stages, or that have close dates in the future. 

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

sales pipeline

解決

Hi @sharonshamni,

You can filter your whole dashboard by deal stages – and by doing that hide closed deals.

In your deal dashboard, find 'More filters', select 'Deal stage' and set it to 'is none of closed lost, closed won'. You will now only see deals that have not been closed yet.

deal-view.png

If you want to save this view, you can find the instructions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/create-customize-and-manage-your-saved-views

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.