"Send" button not working on HubSpot Contacts

New Contributor

Hi,

I'm seeing a persistent problem with the "Send" button in HubSpot Contacts section.

I'll draft an email then push "Send" but nothing happends. The email just sits there. I'll push it a second time it still doesn't send.

The only workaround I've found is to hit "Cancel" and start a new email. Still, two out of three times even after canceling and starting over the "Send" button fails to function properly.

Any help woud be appriceated!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @3dmestudio,

Can you confirm that you have put in a subject line and body of the email? Those steps will be necessary to send an email from the CRM. 

If you are still experiencing this issue I would recommend: 

1. Seeing if you can recreate the issue across different browsers, clearing your cache, and trying to recreate the action in an incognito window. 

If the issue persists after taking these steps can you please send along a video of what you are experiencing?

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Yes, I have text in the subject line body. I've seen how the send button turns gray when those fields arent populated. 

I've gotten the error on multiple computers but havent tested on any other borwser than Chrome. 

Generally, it occurs when a draft isnt sent within say 5 minutes of ite creation. Could it be timing out somehow? 

Thansk for the reply!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @3dmestudio

Do you mind trying the action in different browers as well as clearing your cache? I want to rule out these two factors before moving forward. If you try going through these steps in an incognito window, that would be much appreciated as well. 

If you can send along those results (and any screenshots you have that show this greyed out button) we can go from there. If you can also tell me which browsers you tried this in, that would be great.

Thanks, 

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @3dmestudio following up on @jennysowyrda's suggestions, are you still experiencing the issue?

0 Upvotes