Sales Hub Tools

Arun_Opto22
Contributor

"Archive" or "Sunset" Templates Without Deleting Them?

SOLVE

I've got some old templates that I don't want my sales reps to use anymore. I don't  necessarily want to delete them, because I like the statistics on how they performed (analytics) as that info may be a good reference in the future.

I know I can change the sharing so they can't use them...but I was wondering if there was a way to "archive", "de-activate", or "turn them off" in some way without deleting them or changing the sharing?

Thanks,

Arun

1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Arun_Opto22,

My recommendation would be to move them to an Archived folder for organizational purposes and then change the sharing. You have the ability to change the templates to be:

• Only Me
  • Everyone
  • Specific Users or Teams

To change sharing, hover over the template and click the actions button to the right and then "Manage Sharing".

I hope this helps!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Arun_Opto22,

My recommendation would be to move them to an Archived folder for organizational purposes and then change the sharing. You have the ability to change the templates to be:

• Only Me
  • Everyone
  • Specific Users or Teams

To change sharing, hover over the template and click the actions button to the right and then "Manage Sharing".

I hope this helps!

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Arun_Opto22
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks Josh.

0 Upvotes