Sales Hub Tools

bsm007
Stratege/Strategin

make calls to multiple contacts at once - conference call

It is possible to use the call from browser option to conference call more than one contact in the CRM? We frequently need to include multiple people on the call and I would like to have that recording in Hubspot. 

Maybe it is possible to call from phone and use the phone to add the other people to the call as solution?

6 Antworten
MereMcV
Teilnehmer/-in

Really, really need this feature. We heavily use the ticket pipeline for our customer service team. Our customer service team frequently calls contacts from directly within the ticket record. However, we do not have any spanish speaking customer service reps currently. We just signed a contract with a translation services company that provides 24/7 over the phone interpreters. We need to be able to first call the translation company to get an interpreter on the phone, and then call in the contact. Even specific integrations with HubSpot for phone calls don't offer this, and it is necessary. Please consider adding this to your native HubSpot calling tool. 

Leo10
Teilnehmer/-in

I'm looking for a solution 😭

TUIOCOO
Teilnehmer/-in

Agreed this would be useful, also so sales rep can train a new hire and have them sit in on calls.

jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @bsm007,

Depending on your phone configuration and set up, you may be able to make this work from your end, however this is not a built in functionality that HubSpot can support.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
BenClayton
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner
Teilnehmer/-in | Diamond Partner

Hi @jennysowyrda Can you give us some ideas on how we could configure something? Outside tools? Something that is already configurable inside HS?

This is a sales and CRM tool so it makes sense to me that we have a way to have multiple people on a call and everyone can be heard. With the popularity of Zoom, Google Meet, etc., it seems like all the more important to have options for us to stay in HS, which is our preference.

Thanks a bunch

MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @BenClayton

this is Mia from the Community team and I wanted to chime in here. Like my colleague mentioned above, HubSpot's native calling tool (VoIP) doesn't support multi-party calls at the moment. 

But I can see how having a built-in conferencing tool would be advantageous - I would therefore like to encourage you to post this in our Ideas Forum so it can get visibility from other HubSpot users and our product team. We want you to tell us what features you'd like built!

For now, I recommend using a 3rd party conferencing solution that integrates well with HubSpot, like Zoom for example. Here is a great blog article with (video) conferencing solutions and direct links to integrations with HubSpot in our Marketplace. 

I also wanted to add that you have the option to record and analyze your calls in HubSpot, which could be a great way to coach your team and new hires. Users of Service and Sales Hub Enterprise can also use Conversation Intelligence (CI) to automatically transcribe and analyze calls.

I hope this helps! 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings