Sales Hub Tools

measuresquare1
参加者

how can I create a meeting invitation that is integrated with zoom.us or gotowebinar?

解決

Tried creating a meeting scheduling link for our clients so when they schedule a meeting with our rep, where integrated gotomeeting link or zoom.us web meeting links are automatically generated.

Tried to place gotomeeting external link under Location field of meeting UI, but it does not seem to work.

Any tips? thanks

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

how can I create a meeting invitation that is integrated with zoom.us or gotowebinar?

解決

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: How can I create a meeting invitation that is integrated with zoom.us or gotowebinar?

Short A: See previously solved post - Zoom Conference call details in Meeting

Longer A:

Note: URLs don't usually appear as links in the meeting until the invitations are actually sent.

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
3件の返信
MFrankJohnson
解決策
ソートリーダー

解決

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: How can I create a meeting invitation that is integrated with zoom.us or gotowebinar?

Short A: See previously solved post - Zoom Conference call details in Meeting

Longer A:

Note: URLs don't usually appear as links in the meeting until the invitations are actually sent.

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson in your message if you'd like me to reply.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!
measuresquare1
参加者

解決

thanks for the prompt reply @MFrankJohnson

I assume it will work with Zoom (by placing external URL of meeting scheduler into Location field at meeting creation). Would that solution work with gotomeeting too?

0 いいね!
MFrankJohnson
ソートリーダー

解決

Sure @measuresquare1, we've tested with a variety of meeting URLs (e.g., Uberconference, Zoom, GotoMeeting, etc.). Haven't tested with webinar links, but see no reason they wouldn't work as well.

Note: Tested URLs were always public-facing and consistent across all meetings. 

Hope that helps.

Best,

Frank

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 いいね!