Hola! ¡Tenemos nuestra Comunidad en Español!

email template to get tokens from companies not associated or different deal

New Contributor

Hi. 

I have imported 100 companies and others 300 deal customized for my business.

On Email template, i need to send the email with contact information (easy doind this), but I need put information on email template from a diffent company not associated with the contact and/or different deals. 

Exemple: 

Contact A1 is associated with company B1. In my email template i need to put information of contact A1 (easy) AND information of the company B3. I expect somehow that on the email template could ask me, give me the choise to choose to put information of the company B1, B2 or B3. The same thing I expect from deals, in the email template I could be asked (or gave me the choise to choose) of witch deal I am refering to. Is there some trick I could use template in this way?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Community Thought Leader

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: Get tokens from companies not associated with a contact or get different deal info in an email. Is there some trick I could use [Sales] template in this way??

Short A: No. This not built-in HubSpot functionality.

Longer A:

Can't wait to see what we can help you build on HubSpot today.

Best,
Frank

Remote  B2B Digital Marketing Manager

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

MFrankJohnson-dot-com-HubSpot-Community-banner-gif-v20190817

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

If you know which data you want to contribute to each person, you could set that up in a spreadsheet as a new property and then import it. 

For example: If you wanted contact A1 to get company info from B3, and contact A2 to get B5, you could set up a column in a spreadsheet for "Info for Email Sequence" and import these. 
Then in your sequence, use that property to pull in the info. 

Hope that helps. 

0 Upvotes