Sales Hub Tools

MVukusic
Participante

copy/paste table or image or even horizontal line into conversation email (one to one)

Quite frequently, we need to send simple tables (copy pasted from Excell or Doc) in our one to one conversations. While we can somehow sacrifice images, our data simply cannot be represented properly witout tables.

I fail to find any way to do this within Sales and its thhretening to break the whole concept of using Hubspot in sales 😕  Please help.

4 Respostas 4
MBenyahia
Membro

copy/paste table or image or even horizontal line into conversation email (one to one)

Hi TiphaineCuisset

if you or the development/management team at Hubspot don't see the utility of inserting tables in the email body to send quotations to customers then we are talking to the wrong team and using the wrong tool. 

There is nothing to vote for. This is a basic requirement.

Best,

Mohamed Benyahia

0 Avaliação positiva
danielganoza
Colaborador(a)

I very much agree with you, the nature of our business is just that... paste tables to quote our clients

please help

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @danielganoza,

Thank you for your feedback!

I would recommend upvoting the idea that Tiphaine linked, and explain why this feature would be useful in the idea's feed. 

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
TiphaineCuisset
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @MVukusic 

Thank you for reaching out. 

This is not possible at this stage within HubSpot and sales emails, I'd recommend upvoting this Idea in our Ideas Forum regarding this. You can also subscribe to the idea (Options > Subscribe) to get notified if the status changes. In the meantime, one solution could be to use a screenshot of the table and insert it in the email. 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !