Sales Hub Tools

rjonesSolaria
投稿者

companies aren't being re-enrolled into my workflow

解決

Yes re-enrollment is on.

Here's the goal: Every time a company record is associated to a new deal record I want this workflow to run. That's been hard to capture in the enrollment triggers and I find myself manually re-enrolling the same companies over and over even when they meet the triggers. Can someone explain to me why or how to improve the triggers so that the same companies are enrolled when there is a new deal associated to them?

rjonesSolaria_0-1652460981540.png

I adde the deal created date in hopes of it picking up new deal/company associations as they are created. 

We need this to work for our new lead to partner pipeline. I feel like this should easily be possible and already happening based on the settings but I've had to manually re-enroll every company after the first time they had a deal associated to them.

0 いいね!
2件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @rjonesSolaria,

You can use "Number of associated deals is known" as a re-enrollment trigger. HubSpot interprets "is know" also as "has changed". As the number property is automatically maintained by HubSpot, that will retrigger the workflow.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

rjonesSolaria
解決策
投稿者

解決

Update: Adding "Number of associated deals is known" as part of the enrollment triggers didn't work. I tweaked it slightly to "Number of associated deals has been updated in the last 1 day" and it picked up all the pending company records and enrolled them. I know "is known" is supposed to include "has changed" but it seems like "has been updated" is a newer and more precise option.  

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
AWestlund
参加者

解決

I'm trying to solve kinda the same thing. My issue started with me trying to set up a nice Slack integration to push info about new deals. In my Slack push I wan't to also get the name of the Primary Company associated with the deal. This is not something that's easy to do with the Slack integration, so my workaround is to populate a Deal Property with the name of the Company, easier said than done..

I have created a workflow for this but I have trouble with Re-enrollment if we register more than one Deal on a Company. This is my enrollment and re-enrollment trigger:

AWestlund_0-1657142114708.png 

AWestlund_1-1657142136715.png

I can't get my head around why this is not working..

0 いいね!
rjonesSolaria
投稿者

解決

To be fair, the workflow I made still doesn't fire 100% of the time and I can't figure it out either. Occassionally, I either have to maunally re-enroll the companies that qualify or edit the workflow slightly so it asks if it should enroll exisitng companies that meet the criteria... then it enrolls the pending companies. It's very frustrating. The workflow seems to have a reluctance to re-enrolling the same companies multiple times and I just don't know how to fix that issue... We have about 30 frequent flyers (companies) and it seems the more often they have new deals associated to them the less the workflow triggers for them.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @rjonesSolaria,

You can use "Number of associated deals is known" as a re-enrollment trigger. HubSpot interprets "is know" also as "has changed". As the number property is automatically maintained by HubSpot, that will retrigger the workflow.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

rjonesSolaria
解決策
投稿者

解決

Update: Adding "Number of associated deals is known" as part of the enrollment triggers didn't work. I tweaked it slightly to "Number of associated deals has been updated in the last 1 day" and it picked up all the pending company records and enrolled them. I know "is known" is supposed to include "has changed" but it seems like "has been updated" is a newer and more precise option.  

0 いいね!
rjonesSolaria
投稿者

解決

Thank you, I'll try that now! I'll accept as solution when I see the enrollments happening, only a handlful of deals is created a week until we scale this up.