• Más reciente
  • Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • No hay respuestas
DRebellon en Febrero 28, 2024
Whenever a contact is merged and we try to unenroll them from a sequence through a workflow, we are getting an error that states "Can't unenroll, because the contact is not enrolled into any sequence". However, we can see in the activity log o Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Febrero 29, 2024 04:32
Hi @DRebellon , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I've been looking into a previous case involving a merged contact being unenr...Leer más
JDuchaine en Febrero 27, 2024
Hi there! I call clients from their records, and I have three issues; 1. Their is no way to change the default output so that it chooses my headphones automatically. 2. When changing the ouput device, my headset appears twice, I need to cho Leer más
1 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Febrero 28, 2024 05:45
Hi @JDuchaine , Thank you for your valuable feedback! This means a lot to us. First, for information, I'd like to share this article " Microphon...Leer más
Resuelta
jaybaum en Febrero 23, 2024
Under deal permissions there's only options for view, edit, and delete. There's no "create" option to restrict a user's ability to "create" a deal record. Our deals are going to be created via integration from an ERP. We're just trying to find Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Elite
Febrero 23, 2024 12:25
Hi @jaybaum if a user has no permissions to edit they won't be able to create deals. Make sure the Edit is set to NONE under permissions.
NQayyum en Febrero 23, 2024
Hi I want to know if we can create/customize our company Type fields like prospect, partner, vendor . Because I want to create an option of customer in company type. Please note that I am using free crm tool.
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Febrero 26, 2024 06:51
@NQayyum did you check the link I shared in my previous reply at all? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/properties/create-and-edit-properties#edit-an-...Leer más
LMParker en Febrero 21, 2024
In New Zealand and Australia, we operate under GST (Goods and Services Tax) regulations. In Australia specifically, it's a legal requirement to explicitly mention GST on a quote. However, when dealing with multi-year deals, there's a unique cons Leer más
3 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Febrero 21, 2024 04:34
Hi @LMParker , Thank you for your valuable suggestion! I have observed a similar concept already under discussion in our Ideas Forum: Tax...Leer más
Resuelta
AntR13 en Febrero 17, 2024
Is there a way to enter a value manually on the line entries for items. In particular, on the picture below, I want Colour and Size to be free text. Thanks
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
Febrero 19, 2024 05:47
Unfortunately you can't customise the Create a line item form currently. You can archive any custom properties that have been created in the int...Leer más
Justin_Graci en Febrero 15, 2024
On Feb 27, HubSpot and elite solutions partner, New Breed, are hosting a sales-focused event for revenue leaders and sales professionals. During this event , you'll learn about: The optimal process that can increase sales effici Leer más
4 Me gusta
0 Respuestas
Resuelta
dlaguna-AbH en Febrero 15, 2024
We need to make an automatic deals rotation taking into account the time of creation of the business. That is, business between 8AM and 2PM to one person and business between 2PM and 10PM to another person and finally from 10PM to 6AM to another per Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Febrero 15, 2024 07:26
Hi @dlaguna-AbH , The solution to this is surprisingly simple: You would simply use two workflows and specify in the workflow settings what th...Leer más
Allis en Febrero 15, 2024
Hello, we have added contact information and companies to HubSpot. Every time we receive a new email, the email address is always automatically saved to our contacts, even though we don't want them to be saved to our list. How can I remove this?
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Gold
Febrero 15, 2024 06:33
Hey @Allis if you are using an email from the Inbox the default use is to create a contact (no turning off here) If you are using the sales ...Leer más
Resuelta
LH3 en Febrero 15, 2024
Hi! How do you track LinkedIn activities (e.g., direct messages, connection requests sent and accepted)? I cannot choose LinkedIn activities from our list of activities in HS. Also, can you track only Inmails or also non-Inmails? Thanks!
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Febrero 15, 2024 04:25
Hi @LH3 , There aren't any options at the moment beyond logging a note instead - which is not ideal. However, the product team is open t...Leer más
Resuelta
AKara en Febrero 15, 2024
We have an issue with our customers wanting separate quotes. One for licenses and one for services, this makes the line items dissappear for each quote that we do. This affects us as we use the values under the product line items to calculate th Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Febrero 19, 2024 09:29
Thanks for the tag @PamCotton . I would hav shared the same advice for @AKara - customizing a quote template is likely the route here. That might ...Leer más
MDubuc en Febrero 15, 2024
Hi Hupspotters! We are starting to use hubspot for Quotes, hence our product "line items" from the catalog are used within the quotes. I can not find a way to have the product name and description in multiple languages ? is the only way to do that Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante
Febrero 15, 2024 20:23
Hey @MDubuc , Nice to meet you! We have an quote automation app for HubSpot called Portant . It it will give you more control over conten...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.