• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
CarlosSal07 5月 22日, 2024
As noted in the subject, all my tasks are completed, but the sequence won't move to 100%. It get's stuck to around 99.88% and therefore I cannot move them to the next step as I have it under "Pauses Sequence". All tasks are completed and have b 続きを読む
0 いいね!
0 コメント
DBurdin 5月 22日, 2024
Does anyone know if there is a way to link/group products together in the quoting module? Example: Select one product which needs two other parts to be sold with it, can hubspot select all three without me manually doing it?
0 いいね!
1 コメント
参加者
5月 22日, 2024 08:19
Hi @DBurdin Currently I do not believe this is possible in HubSpot. Please see his other thread here by others asking for a similar feature ...続きを読む
解決済み
RevOpsEli 5月 21日, 2024
I am having quite a few problems gaining visibility into the conversion from one Stage to another of Leads in the Prospecting module. Just as we have visibility in reports of the funnel or conversion % in the Lifecycle Stages and the stages of t 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Accepted Solution
ガイド役 | Elite Partner
5月 21日, 2024 08:11
Hey @RevOpsEli - I'd recommend either building out a dataset or using formula fields in a custom report, both with Leads as the primary data source...続きを読む
解決済み
Esselbee318 5月 17日, 2024
I am the marketing director at our company and long time hubspot enterprise user. I'm struggling with how and when our sales department creates deals. My understanding of a deal is: you create a deal when a contact takes an action that could lead t 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Accepted Solution
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner
5月 17日, 2024 13:46
Hi @Esselbee318 , This is somewhat subjective, but our agency works primarily in the manufacturing space so I'll answer based on our experienc...続きを読む
解決済み
TChappell5 5月 15日, 2024
Is there a way to utilize a workflow so if a user sends an email along with tracking that will add a Task to their to-do list to follow up if that email has not been opened in x amount of days? I can see how to add the email open as a trigger for a 続きを読む
0 いいね!
1 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
5月 15日, 2024 10:04
Hi @TChappell5 , This is easiest done using workflow goals. You would simply enroll contacts when the email was sent, then add a delay for 5 d...続きを読む
PropelYachts 5月 15日, 2024
I setup all the calendars but if you open on Mobile is showing an error message https://on.propelyachts.com/meetings/ashley-meehan
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
5月 15日, 2024 19:42
Hey @PropelYachts thank you for posting in our Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with the meeting link on ...続きを読む
解決済み
AZlotko 5月 14日, 2024
Hello, My HubSpot interface was updated today. Now, I can't find the 'Meetings' menu, which was previously a submenu under 'Sales'. I'm not sure where to adjust the meeting booking settings now
2 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
ソートリーダー | Platinum Partner
5月 14日, 2024 15:17
Hey @AZlotko just follow this library >Meetings scheduler
YGong6 5月 13日, 2024
Hi community! I am looking for more customization options available for HubSpot chatflows. Currently, we can only edit the header colors. I would expect a future update to offer more styling varieties, such as font, icon size and color, and ch 続きを読む
1 いいね!
1 コメント
投稿者
5月 14日, 2024 00:40
Hi @YGong6 , You can update this idea on the idea portal of the community. The HubSpot product team review these ideas, and if they seem feasi...続きを読む
解決済み
niederberger 5月 13日, 2024
Hello Together I'm wondering how you manage the Company Leads within the new Prospecting Tool. It's possible to create a list and get the Lead name out but not all the details. Within the tool it self you only see your own Leads. My question 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
5月 14日, 2024 00:27
Hi @niederberger , If the marketing team wants to keep track of where certain records (contacts or companies) are in the lead pipeline, you ca...続きを読む
averyguest 5月 10日, 2024
Currently the prospecting dashboard is helpful for changing lead stages and seeing new leads, but not for actually completing tasks that come with sequences - ie sending emails. You can open the task dashboard and it allows you to check things 続きを読む
3 いいね!
2 コメント
トップ投稿者
5月 16日, 2024 14:55
Hi @PamCotton , I don't really have anything to add to @averyguest 's dilemma. It sounds like a workaround has been identified, but it causes multi...続きを読む
AlexanderSchöne 5月 10日, 2024
Hello, I want to include VAT in every quote. Currently, when generating a new quote I manually add a tax, call it VAT and set it to the correct amount. That is error-prone. Isn't there a way to have VAT automatically added to every new quot 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
投稿者
5月 13日, 2024 15:41
No worries @AlexanderSchöne 🙂 I hope you find a good solution.
解決済み
SteveB1 5月 10日, 2024
Hi there. I am looking for a way to make HubSpot send me a notification when the "Amount" value on a Deal changes. The change can be any increase or decrease to the value. I cannot figure out how to do this in Workflows. The closest I could get 続きを読む
0 いいね!
3 コメント
Accepted Solution
キーアドバイザー
5月 10日, 2024 08:46
Yes - In Hubspot looking at this type of workflow it has traditionally be when Property "Is Known" not "Has Changed". Is Known will trigger everytime...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.