• Top Likes
Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
MArgast on Mai 28, 2024
It would be great to be able to assign a task to another user on the follow up tasks. Especially in the app when sales reps are on the road, they can assign the task to the inside sales rep. This will help with inside and outside collaboration as Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner
Mai 28, 2024 09:43
Hi @MArgast , A task for follow-up can be reassigned after it has been created on both the desktop and mobile version. I believe what you're...Beitrag ansehen
carlosterre on Mai 27, 2024
There is currently no option to "clone" a group Meeting link , while there is a "clone" option for 1on1 meeting links. The value of a "clone" option is very small for 1on1 links, since all such links will likely be different, whereas for gr Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Mai 28, 2024 00:50
Hi @carlosterre , Will advise you to add the suggestion on to the idea portal of the community where HubSpot product teams review the ideas and ...Beitrag ansehen
BJavalla on Mai 27, 2024
Hi, We are currently exploring a way on how to view our Deals on the map to properly visualize how we are performing in different locations and help us in prospecting. We tried Mapsly and Geomapper through Hubspot Marketplace. Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Mai 27, 2024 10:50
Hi @BJavalla , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I see that you have already checked some applications but, just in case, here is th...Beitrag ansehen
heatherlodge on Mai 23, 2024
I'm working with a SLG SaaS client that moving towards a self-service/PLG model. They have asked how the self-serve leads will impact their current Deals pipeline - what stage they will be in, etc. My gut tells me that self-serve does not need Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Stratege/Strategin | Partner
Mai 23, 2024 08:43
Hi @heatherlodge , For successful self-service purchases I would just put these deals straight into the Closed Won Deal Stage. If someo...Beitrag ansehen
SAdmin72 on Mai 23, 2024
We are looking to report on the Extra Team the Deal Owner is assigned to. For this we want to update the Extra Team value on the Deal. In the Workflow under Enumeration Properties, we can see Hubspot Team. How do we get the Extra Team field to show Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
5 Antworten
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner
Mai 28, 2024 10:47
@SAdmin72 - There is a new product update which adds Users as an object to your portal. You'll then be able to create a User-based workflow: ...Beitrag ansehen
CarlosSal07 on Mai 22, 2024
As noted in the subject, all my tasks are completed, but the sequence won't move to 100%. It get's stuck to around 99.88% and therefore I cannot move them to the next step as I have it under "Pauses Sequence". All tasks are completed and have b Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Mai 23, 2024 03:20
Hi @CarlosSal07 , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'd like to ask clarifying questions to make sure we understand what's happening:...Beitrag ansehen
DBurdin on Mai 22, 2024
Does anyone know if there is a way to link/group products together in the quoting module? Example: Select one product which needs two other parts to be sold with it, can hubspot select all three without me manually doing it?
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Mai 28, 2024 06:14
Hi @DBurdin , I think you should be able to achieve this with Line Pilot: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/sales/sales-enablement/li...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
RevOpsEli on Mai 21, 2024
I am having quite a few problems gaining visibility into the conversion from one Stage to another of Leads in the Prospecting module. Just as we have visibility in reports of the funnel or conversion % in the Lifecycle Stages and the stages of t Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Ratgeber/-in | Elite Partner
Mai 21, 2024 08:11
Hey @RevOpsEli - I'd recommend either building out a dataset or using formula fields in a custom report, both with Leads as the primary data source...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Esselbee318 on Mai 17, 2024
I am the marketing director at our company and long time hubspot enterprise user. I'm struggling with how and when our sales department creates deals. My understanding of a deal is: you create a deal when a contact takes an action that could lead t Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Trendsetter/-in | Platinum Partner
Mai 17, 2024 13:46
Hi @Esselbee318 , This is somewhat subjective, but our agency works primarily in the manufacturing space so I'll answer based on our experienc...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
TChappell5 on Mai 15, 2024
Is there a way to utilize a workflow so if a user sends an email along with tracking that will add a Task to their to-do list to follow up if that email has not been opened in x amount of days? I can see how to add the email open as a trigger for a Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
2 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Berühmtheit | Partner
Mai 15, 2024 10:04
Hi @TChappell5 , This is easiest done using workflow goals. You would simply enroll contacts when the email was sent, then add a delay for 5 d...Beitrag ansehen
PropelYachts on Mai 15, 2024
I setup all the calendars but if you open on Mobile is showing an error message https://on.propelyachts.com/meetings/ashley-meehan
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Community-Manager/-in
Mai 15, 2024 19:42
Hey @PropelYachts thank you for posting in our Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with the meeting link on ...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
AZlotko on Mai 14, 2024
Hello, My HubSpot interface was updated today. Now, I can't find the 'Meetings' menu, which was previously a submenu under 'Sales'. I'm not sure where to adjust the meeting booking settings now
2 Likes
2 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Vordenker/-in | Platinum Partner
Mai 14, 2024 15:17
Hey @AZlotko just follow this library >Meetings scheduler
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.