State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
MRoberts8 on February 02, 2024
Hi, I'm wondering how to make a workflow that gets triggered when a quote is published. We don't have approvals for quotes turned on, but I want to have something that says when someone clicks publish quote, a message will get sent to an interna read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
February 02, 2024 11:35
Hi @MRoberts8 , Unfortunately, I don't believe it is possible to enroll a quote in the workflow when a quote is published. As a workarou...read more
Solved
fonzieMT on January 04, 2024
Hi! In the Prospecting Tool, what would you suggest we do with the leads that were marked as "Qualified", but then we lost the Deal? Do we double back and then mark them as "Disqualified"? Just in general, trying to understand how to close read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
January 04, 2024 08:22
Hi @fonzieMT , I think there's a lot of room for nuance here based on your type of business and your leads. I tend to think of "qualifi...read more
Edyta7510 on November 13, 2023
Hey, I use playbooks for deal qualification. The answer to each question is then updating the specific properties. I wanted to introduce some conditional properties. Ie: is this prospect using a competitor's solution? YES/NO => If yes, open a d read more
March 19, 2024 08:04
However, the left side bar is not completely clean. We really need conditionals in playbooks to make the tool really usefull. DDK
DStreibig on November 11, 2023
We want to set up a min value of 0 for lead scoring. The way we have lead scoring set up currently is to deducts points after a time lapse in engagement. To prevent negative scores, we created a custome property (Active engagement) to be used in i read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
January 05, 2024 05:21
@karstenkoehler - If the score is negative, it is challenging to spot the burst of activity hence the score becomes unreliable. Is there a way to r...read more
Solved
JKrantz on May 17, 2023
One of the questions I am being asked from IT is if we can change the email that Hubspot sends notifications from - tagging posts, workflows, and other 'no reply' type emails. The big concern is spoofing Hubspot emails and getting our users to read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 18, 2023 01:23
Hi @JKrantz , Unfortunately no, this is not possible. All notifications that relate to record changes can be set up as custom notificati...read more
Solved
rmaza on April 20, 2023
Is it possible to enroll into a sequence from a workflow? I find literature on how to do this, but I'm not given the option as I generate worklow.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
April 21, 2023 00:03
Hi @rmaza , It is in contact-based workflows, see here https://knowledge.hubspot.com/sequences/enroll-and-unenroll-contacts-in-sequences-usin...read more
Solved
KS_03 on March 31, 2023
I want to change the user to which an activity is assigned to. Is there any way I can edit it after creating it? Or are there other ways I can select to which user it is assigned to before logging an activity in a deal. Thanks in advanced!
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
March 31, 2023 11:27
Hi @KS_03 it depends on the activity you are trying to log. Notes and logged calls are user generated so you can't change the user. Tasks ...read more
arieldj on February 17, 2023
Hi! I'm trying to create a Workflow that perform certain actions (trigger email, move a deal, create a task) to my team when there is a Deal with the same property as another Deal in that pipeline. I can only sell 1 service per day so that propert read more
February 21, 2023 14:30
Thanks for the reply! However, I don't think this is what I'm looking for, because I'd like to caputre my customer's requests (for tracking purposes)...read more
Solved
AGarrity10 on April 14, 2022
Hello, I am interested in using lifecycle stages to track conversions from MQL to SQL to Opportunity. However, we often have contacts that could be interested in more then one business line at the same time. So they could be a Lead for one busin read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
April 15, 2022 05:12
Hi @AGarrity10 It sounds like you need to create custom lifecycle properties for each business line, so that you can track progress along th...read more
Solved
amywill01 on March 31, 2022
I have had a few people on our sales team complain about a contact using their meeting link repetitively and wasting their time. Is there a way to block an individual contact from using a meeting link? If not, what's a good way to handle the situati read more
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 31, 2022 13:39
Hi @amywill01 , As far as I know, this is not possible. I agree however that this would be a useful feature. There is a related request in the...read more
Solved
TSaunders on February 02, 2022
I work with a company that offers multiple services that within carry multiple products in each one. I am curious as to how others in this situation has organized their sales Hub? My team & I have thought of deal or product properties to be se read more
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
February 03, 2022 19:02
Without more detail into the stages of the sales process and reporting, it's tough to say which way would be ideal. I would probably avoid separa...read more
AJohnson8 on December 01, 2021
Sales & CRM ANZ HUG | Developing your Sales Operating System. Making your sales job easier using HubSpot Thursday, December 9th | 1:00 PM (AEDT) Registration Open As a part of the HubSpot User Group(s) (HUGs) read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.