Sales Hub Tools

CSic
Contributor

Workflows message

SOLVE

I'm in a workflow that was created in "workflows" and when clicking into an if/then branch to make an edit, I am now receiving the following message:

This action can only be edited in workflows.

This action is too large to display in workflows app (classic). You'll still see this workflow in workflows app (classic), but you'll be directed to workflows to make edits.

We have full enterprise. I'm on my chrome browser in the workflows tab of HubSpot. Is this just a pre-emptive message? Or has something changed in HubSpot? I have only received a similar message when trying to create a detailed workflow directly from the Pipelines "automate" section. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Workflows message

SOLVE

Hi @CSic,

If you're in the workflows tool (Menu > Automation > Workflows), then this sounds like a bug and I'd recommend pointing it out to HubSpot support through the in-app help widget.

I'm not seeing any product updates or betas related to this. HubSpot might be working on a new workflow editor (in which case you stumbled on some exciting news) but even if that was hypothetically the case, the workflow editor should be working as expected until then.

If you're not able to make all edits as usual, I'd reach out to support.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Workflows message

SOLVE

Hi @CSic,

If you're in the workflows tool (Menu > Automation > Workflows), then this sounds like a bug and I'd recommend pointing it out to HubSpot support through the in-app help widget.

I'm not seeing any product updates or betas related to this. HubSpot might be working on a new workflow editor (in which case you stumbled on some exciting news) but even if that was hypothetically the case, the workflow editor should be working as expected until then.

If you're not able to make all edits as usual, I'd reach out to support.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Workflows message

SOLVE

Hey @CSicI think this message appears because of new HubSpot upgrades.

And yes, This might likely a pre-emptive message. HubSpot has recently introduced a new version of their Workflows app, which allows users to create more detailed workflows and make edits more easily. This message may be appearing because you are trying to edit an existing workflow that was created in the old version of the Workflows app.

I would suggest, to make any edits, you will need to switch to the new Workflows app.

Cheers!